You know what to do. Take it away, Readers!
What are law firms selling?
- Reassurance; clients are in good hands and can rest easy (26%, 38 Votes)
- Pursuing the client's stated aims--litigation victories or profitable corporate deals--"zealously" at all costs, without regard to the lawyer's view of those aims (23%, 34 Votes)
- Business savvy and acumen (20%, 29 Votes)
- Hours (18%, 26 Votes)
- Impartial description of potential risks, free of opinion or recommendation; it's the client's to decide (7%, 11 Votes)
- Pedigree: Our lawyers went to the best schools, work on the highest-profile matters, and many were Supreme Court clerks for good measure (4%, 6 Votes)
- Emotional intelligence, sympathy, and warmth (2%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 147