You know what to do!
Check this space for final results. Polls will remain open until the Board of Elections (yours truly) says they’re closed.
In the post-Pandemic, universal-vaccination world, your firm’s major downtown offices will be:
- Smaller, with quite different design and usage patterns/functionality (56%, 43 Votes)
- Basically the same size as before with the same design and same usage patterns (32%, 25 Votes)
- Forget city center offices; a high number of small-footprint, distributed suburban/exurban “pods” is the way to go (6%, 5 Votes)
- Larger; if city center rents drop, we’ll take advantage! (3%, 2 Votes)
- What Pandemic? (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 77