And you could win a $200 AMEX gift check.
Yes, faithful readers will recall that periodically we ask you to participate in a very brief (<3 minutes) Reader Survey.
Why do we do this and what’s in it for you?
A few reasons:
- Those who complete the survey may (optionally – your choice) sign up to be entered in a random drawing for a $200 AMEX gift card.
- We at Adam Smith, Esq. are always inveterately curious about you, our readers, and this gives you the opportunity to tell us a bit about yourselves – what your role in your firm is, what type of firm it is (AmLaw 50, non-US, etc.), and most importantly:
- You can tell us:
- What you view as the most pressing/frustrating strategic, financial, or business issue facing you and/or your firm;
- What you would like us to write more about, or (it’s only fair) less about; and
- Anything else you’d like to throw our way over the transom.
So without further ado, please click here to take the survey.
Again, it will only take a few minutes, even if you dawdle; you get to enter the $200 AMEX gift card lottery (winner to be announced when the survey closes in a few weeks); you can give us a piece of your mind; and all personal information will be held in strictest confidence. We do not sell, rent, barter, give away, or share that information with anyone under any circumstances, period.